A few short weeks ago, your boyfriend wouldn’t have imagined that he’d ever have to stand in line to buy tickets to see Titanic again (at least the infamous “Paint Me” scene is in 3D this time around, right?).
The biggest tech trade show in the United States is just a few hours away, and as I prepare for my flight to Vegas (Baby) I’ll be attending my very FIRST CES conference along with my fellow colleagues from ALPHA; Katharine Belloir and Stephen Olshansky. Seasoned CES-ers Steve Greene and Erik Williams will be there too, getting in this year’s action.
Article from today's Triangle Business Journal regarding my visit to China with the North Carolina Trade Mission.
Does anything scream summer more than a frozen treat on a hot day? The answer is no, nothing. Which leads me to talk about my new summer obsession: frozen yogurt (fro-yo if you’re trendy). Yes, that’s right; I am going to challenge all previous posts about establishing good blogging habits and writing meaningful blogs by talking about what I’ve eaten today instead.
“If you never challenge yourself, if you never step into the fire, then you will never know who you are and what you are capable of.”
When this sentence popped up on my Facebook feed with a link to the website for a 5K adventure race called the Rugged Maniac, it was all the motivation I needed to sign up.
We’ve all watched enough viral videos to know that they are quickly becoming an alternative approach to reaching a broad audience, but could viral videos drive the revenue out of traditional media as we know it? Furthermore, is there a way to ensure that a video will go viral and are there any factors that can predict an online video’s success?
- »Instagram to Get Vine Video Capability? Choice Is Key
- »Lenovo: Made In America
- »Vine For Business: Best Practices
- »How to Treat Sales Disablement
- »Snapchat, Efemr and Big Brands: Beyond Entertainment
- »A Day in the Life of a Channel Marketer
- »Face Retirement
- »Marketing Mission Critical Power Systems
- »Analytics That Meet Creative Expectations
- »ALPHA's favorite Super Bowl Ads 2013
- »New Year. New Space. New Alpha.
- »Not Your Average Monday...
- »The ALPHA Library
- »Instagram Airline Giveaway Hoax...Holiday Prices Remain The Same.
- »The Definition Of Conversation
- »Twas The Night Before Monday
- »Gender Specific Products: Drawing A Line?
- »A Creative Force in the Triangle
- »Can a kid's favorite character get them to eat healthy foods?
- »What is the meaning of Back to School?
- »Quick get the QR code out of the oven I think its overdone!
- »Only The Brave Will Digest
- »Etch a Sketch Shakes Things Up.
- »From A Pinners Perspective
- »Truth In Advertising
- »ALPHA Copywriter Quoted in Super Bowl Ad Critiques
- »Why I'm Going To CES
- »An Animated Future
- »Design Vs. Decoration: Internet Summit 2011 and Term Confusion
- »Contxts: The Future Of Micro-Networking
- »Seeing First Hand China's Promise
- »Information Overload
- »Halloween is One Of My Favorite Holidays
- »"Thank You", Steve Jobs.
- »Facebook's Fall Facelift
- »Smartphones: Our Boredom Savior
- »Love them like family. Feed them like family. And Itll Cost You, of course!
- »Another day, Another Frozen Yogurt Place.
- »Keeping The Readers Happy
- »Google+: A First Impression
- »The Evolution of the TV Dad: Where Do You Stand?
- »The Faded BBQ Sandwich: The Appeal of Quality Photos
- »The Rugged Web
- »The Facebook Poster's Guide To Net Salvation
- »The Ever-Changing, Never Dying Music Industry
- »#WINNING or #LOSING?
- »And The Winner Is
- »Is Your Brand Contagious?
- »The New Twitter User's Best Practices Guide.
- »Channel Marketing 2.0
- »Buddy Holly in RealD
- »Pizza wars
- »Please Subscribe Today for 100% OFF Beautiful Design
- »The Lure of Mad Men
- »Always hold back - it will impress your boss
- »Invest in your brand at the front line
- » A quarter of a billion coupons - redeemed where?
- »Finding Your Shanzhai Channel
- »I'm a genius!
- »Print vs Digital
- »Our digital trash
- »The Best (my favorite) Commercial Ever
- »The Unidentified Flying App
- »What signals are you sending to the competition?
- »Four Ways to Grow Your Business
- »Want a Big Promo Idea? Use Your Synthetic Imagination
- »Who has custody of the customer?
- »Krispy Kreme Energy Gel?
- »Advertising only addresses one relationship
- »Consumer Electronic Show - Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010
- »Digital Marketing Strategy - Consumer & Channel